Professor, Director of the Poetry@Tech Program, and Margaret T. and Henry C. Bourne Chair
- School of Literature, Media, and Communication
Victoria Chang’s forthcoming book of poems, With My Back to the World will be published in 2024 by Farrar, Straus & Giroux. Her latest book of poetry is The Trees Witness Everything (Copper Canyon Press, 2022). Her nonfiction book, Dear Memory (Milkweed Editions), was published in 2021. OBIT (Copper Canyon Press, 2020), her prior book of poems was named a New York Times Notable Book, a Time Must-Read Book, and received the Los Angeles Times Book Prize, the Anisfield-Wolf Book Award in Poetry, and the PEN/Voelcker Award. It was also longlisted for a National Book Award and named a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award and the Griffin International Poetry Prize. She has received a Guggenheim Fellowship and the Chowdhury International Literature Award. She is the Bourne Chair of Poetry at Georgia Tech and the Director of Poetry@Tech.
- M.F.A. in Creative Writing Warren Wilson College
- M.B.A. Stanford University
- M.A. East Asian Studies, Harvard University
- B.A. East Asian Studies, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- LMC-3204: Poetry and Poetics