Faculty and staff in our large unit are housed in four different locations on Georgia Tech’s campus:
- The third floor of the Skiles Building houses the main LMC office suite and most faculty and staff offices, including career/portfolio and academic advising.
- The third floor of the Skiles Building also houses the CoLab: a boutique Creative Career Origination Suite (studio/gallery/career counseling), The Atlanta Review poetry journal, LMCFILMS, and DILAC: the Digital Integrative Liberal Arts Center.
- The Technology Square Research Building (TSRB) houses the Digital Media faculty and graduate students
- The Stephen C. Hall Building houses the Writing and Communication Program (WCP)
- The G. Wayne Cough Undergraduate Learning Commons houses the Communication Center